Wednesday, January 26, 2005

true success....

first just wanted to say thank you to all of you have been
sending me encouraging emails :) i'm reminded of one
of my favorite movies "It's a Wonderful Life" that the only
thing that really matters in this life is "to have friends"

This is what Jesus died for...friendship. Nothing more, nothing less.
These last days have been a whirlwind of ups, downs and changes.
More than anything, it has been humbling. But a good humbling.
The kind of humbling that pushes you back to the center of it all.
Friendship with God. Truly, this is the only thing that is constant,
trustworthy, faithful, secure, never failing, always there, ever present.

I love Jesus. :) He's the best! He really is....no matter what this world
throws at you, be it trials, temptations, tribulations, tests, torment
or threats....it can never take away the one thing that can't be taken
away...your relationship with God. This is the only thing I can bet
my cards on. That Jesus loves me, likes me, this I know, for the Bible
tells me so. :)

So I tell this world "ha" there is nothing, absolutely nothing that
can take away my joy in Him. Not even my own failure, mistakes
or sin...because His perfect love covers a multitude of my sins.

I'm up for some tests in this upcoming season. But whatever happens,
whether its what I want to happen or not, I can be at peace that my
success is not in the circumstance I end up in, but rather it is in the
simple fact that God loves me....true success is to know that God
loves you & to live in that knowledge constantly.

Micah 6:8

This is what the Lord requires of you Jaeson...
"to do justice, to love mercy, to walk humbly with your God."


4 Comments:

At 1/28/2005 07:33:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about friends, like besides God?

 
At 1/28/2005 10:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to dwell in His presence and love!
:)

 
At 1/28/2005 05:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallelujah jaeson...! glad to hear that your spirits have been lifted and brought into the presence of the Lord.

 
At 1/29/2005 04:12:00 AM , Blogger Grace said...

Pastor Jaeson,
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Yeah! I believe that Our Pastor Jaeson must be like an eagle flying higher. ^o^
For this is the promise that Our Almighty LORD promises his servant.

Isaiah 40:31 "But those who are waiting for the Lord will have new strength; they will get wings like eagles: running, they will not be tired, and walking, they will have no weariness"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home